Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random Thoughts

I have a zit on my chin.  I think all 30 year olds and older should be forever exempt from getting zits.  As a friend of mine once said, "Wrinkles and zits should never be allowed to mix."


I went to a restaurant last night with my husband and the waiter flirted with my husband.  That was interesting....


The kids were home all day and all they did was fight, fight, fight.  Any tips on how to get them to not fight?  I just end up yelling and cranky and then I feel like I'm a bad mom.

7 days, no mice...that's a record.  I'm hoping it will continue.


We have a cat now.  All the kids love him.  His name is Tom.  He is black and seems to be surviving the "wild" outdoors for now.  Brad thinks it's because his color camouflages him at night.  I think it is because he is learning to climb all the trees around here so well.  Riley think it's cause he's supercat...they practice flying together.

I know, it's CRAZY that Tom runs away every time Riley is in the vicinity, isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. That is too funny about Riley and cat. I am glad there are no more rats. Maybe the cat is helping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the supercat story. I think all parents should be called super heros for our heroic efforts at home, even when we think are efforts aren't so heroic! You are a wonderful mom and a wonderful sister. I'm sure the zit will go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to the zit thing!! My chin broke out last week, it is so annoying. There ought to be some kinds of perk to getting old.

    I am sure the cat loves Riley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with the zit thing. I guess it is not real comforting knowing that my Dad still gets zits. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete