Did you know that local banks not only give suckers to well-behaved children, but dog biscuits to well behaved dogs too?
It's true. I'm sitting in my own car waiting for the teller at the bank (Chase), when the man in the car next to me says, "Can I get a biscuit for my dog, please?" And the teller replies, "Sure." I had to look over in the car to verify that there truly was a dog there and that I didn't just hear wrong. To my amazement there sat the dog and in the bank container one milkbone dog biscuit.


What about dog biscuits for well-behaved children?
ReplyDeleteIt would probably be better for their teeth than the sucker:)
ReplyDeleteSeriously- who would have thought? Any news for you guys?
ReplyDeleteHas anyone ever told you what a process it is to leave a comment on your blog- you would think you didn't want to hear from us.
I wonder if I could give my kids a dog biscuit? It would be kind of like a bitter biscuit...I kid...Kinda.
ReplyDelete