My favorite thing to watch when I wake up Sunday morning and can lay in bed a while are the blue jays here.
Their bright vibrant color against the white snow is breathtaking. I tried to capture a picture of one but they kept sensing my movements and flying away.
Jordan's wrestling has started. This was taken at his first tournament of the season.
With the time I am spending at the office, the house is being neglected. Tonight I was trying to pick up some when I stumbled into Ben's and Riley's room and first found this:
Cards everywhere. And a tipped over lamp, toys, clothes and a fort. Their bedroom was supposed to be clean and I'm feeling a little upset. I tiptoe over to take Riley to the bathroom, only he's not in his bed. I look in the fort and find this:
And all my anger leaves me.
Oh, and at the bottom of the bed, another surprise.
I don't know how he can sleep like that with his brothers kicking him all through the night, but if anyone can do it Jake can. He seems to be able to fall asleep anytime, anywhere. Just earlier this week Brad was waiting for him to put on his snow clothes to go sledding. After several minutes of hearing nothing from Jake we went in search of him and found him sprawled on the floor like this:
If that's comfortable, four little kicking feet should be no problem, right?









No comments:
Post a Comment