Obo says that at least you are thinking about NOT eating it! Don't put it on the wall behind your bed either! That's what your dad did until I had to move the bed to clean the carpet and discovered . . . yukky!
Say hi to the kids and give them all a big hug from us. Love you guys, and congrats on the calling to Young Women. I've been called to work in the Primary as a first counselor, and when I conduct I have to remind the kids to speak up because 'I'm deaf!" But I am enjoying it and it definitely makes the two hours of church zoom by!
Classic. You should frame this:).
ReplyDeleteObo says that at least you are thinking about NOT eating it! Don't put it on the wall behind your bed either! That's what your dad did until I had to move the bed to clean the carpet and discovered . . . yukky!
ReplyDeleteSay hi to the kids and give them all a big hug from us. Love you guys, and congrats on the calling to Young Women. I've been called to work in the Primary as a first counselor, and when I conduct I have to remind the kids to speak up because 'I'm deaf!" But I am enjoying it and it definitely makes the two hours of church zoom by!
ReplyDelete