Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bazooka Ooka Bubblegum


 


I'm sure you all know the following song:

My mom gave me a penny
To go and buy a henny
but I didn't buy no henny
I bought me some bubble gum
Bazooka, ooka bubble gum
Bazooka Bubble Gum

If not, here's the you tube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZXRaVBf0pY

I actually didn't know that was an actual song until today.  My kids love that song and they love bubble gum. I can't seem to keep a pack of my own without all the kids getting into it and the package being gone the same afternoon that I bought the gum.  I finally gave up and just started buying the big packs from Sam's club and it's still gone within a week.

They love gum so much that if they make some money and are able to get a treat they usually buy a pack of bubble gum.

They love it so much that sometimes they chew it for a REALLY long time.

Take Jake for instance.  Yesterday morning he gave me some trash to throw away.  "What is that?"  I asked him.  "My gum."  Unaware that I had any gum in the house I asked, "Did you find some gum?"  To which he laughed and replied, "No Mom.  This is the gum Lisa gave me."  "From last night?"  I asked surprised.  Jake again smiled and laughed, "Yeah.  I slept with it in my mouth mom."  NICE...and it wasn't even the sugarless kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment