Sunday, October 20, 2013

Still here

It's been a long time that I've been here now...over a month.  I've just been trying to get the whole internet thing figured out.  You see, when we moved here we weren't able to get any...no cell service either which as wonderful as my house is, made it not so pleasant at first.  Now, we have internet and cell but not really the capability to upload photos.  I may just have to do that at work and then write at home.   We'll see how it all goes in the end.    I just wanted to let you know that we're still here riding bikes, splitting wood and plugging along in the dental world.  We love our new home.  The drive is beautiful with green meadows and curvy roads.  We've even seen an occasional bear or two crossing the road and a herd of elk out pasturing.  Yeah, it's like we live in Yellowstone.  However, we're realistic and know that we need to drive the commute in snow to see if the home will work for us or not.

Anyway, know that I'm trying to write again, keep up.  I find that keeping my blog makes me grateful for what I have.  Be patient with me as I try to figure out the posting of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment