Sunday, January 28, 2018

January Briefing

Playing catch up on my blog here.

Some crazy stuff I've heard this month:


1.  "No!  No!  You can not do that!  Do not take your pants off!"

I had just answered the phone when all of the sudden the person on the other end starts screaming,  "No!  No!  You can not do that!  Do not take your pants off!"  Baffled, I wasn't quite sure what to do when person on the other end calmly apologized explaining that she just had to stop one of her kindergartners from pulling his pants down in front of the entire class.

2.  "Really, I like animals better than humans."

Brad and I are going out to dinner and are seated next to an older couple obviously on a date.  The man is asking the lady some very deep questions and the older lady was answering.  Of course Brad and I can't help but eavesdrop because, well, mostly because we were so close and they were speaking so loudly.  At one point during their conversation I hear the lady say to the gentleman, "Really, I like animals better than humans."  I looked at Brad and instantly he confirmed the fact that he too heard the statement.  Then proceeded to ask me, "All animals?  Wait, aren't humans technically animals?"


 Some crazy stuff we've done this month:


1.  Acted

I had to pretend I was interested in buying a mattress at a matrress store because Brad needed to use a bathroom (we were several hundred miles from home) but was too embarrassed just to walk in and use it without pretending we might buy something from them.  Did pretty good on the stage if I say so myself. 

2.  Hugged something most people don't
 .
Kenzie and Jordan's idea to hug this, because really, when you're 15 and 17, why not?

3.  Put crazy masks on scaring all around just for the sake of beauty.


 



  






Yes, you should be laughing right now.  I meant that to be funny.


Some sad stuff that happened this month:


1.  Broken bones.

Jordan broke the proximal head of his radius ending his senior wrestling season. (Imagine a crying emoji here please.  I would insert one but it never works on my blog for some reason.)

 

 Very sad.

Some cool stuff we've done this month:


1.  Dirtbiked



2.  Wrestled


3.  Recorded a song in a real recording studio



4.  Channeled our inner Jimmy Hendrix

5. Took a trip through our mountains on good roads (rare in the winter) to admire the beautiful scenery.








No comments:

Post a Comment