Sunday, January 20, 2019

Screenshots from January

As always, let me play some quick catch-up.

January has been a good month for snow here and so most of these pictures have to deal with taking pictures of or playing in the snow.  Just the other day as Kenzie and I were shoveling she caught these beautiful pictures of our most recent snow storm where we got 14".






Blue loves it when it snows because we spend so much time out with him shoveling it all.


Just a selfie of me and Jake together.  My 44th birthday just happened so I thought I should capture what I look like at 44.


Of course, today I don't look like that.  I'm pretty sick.  And yes, I was sick for my birthday.

Speaking of my birthday Brad bought me this beautiful necklace which I can wear with ANYTHING!



Earlier in the week, we had a snow day and the kids decided to build a giant snowman.






Kind of reminiscent of when they were little, only Brad was the one doing the heavy lifting then.







Back to this year's snowman and the finished product:



Just something I found during cleaning that gave me a giggle.  Yes, this is what it's like to live with so many boys in the house.


Lots of snowmobiling going on with Brad.  Even the kids got to experiment a little at the house.  Here's Kenzie catching a little air which made her squeel.


And Riley the pro at first try. 



An avalanche Brad and his friend triggered.  They weren't anywhere near it when it happened so even though it looks like they were in the slide path, they weren't.  They were just crossing it after.  Brad said it was pretty impressive.


The expert Brad in deep snow.  He said when the snow is really deep it's like a submarine going in and out of the snow.  He said it is quite the experience.



Ski trips for the little boys with Dad got to happen.  They are still not strong enough to go back country.






And a lot of time spent with Coach Troy on our stationary bike since the roads are all snowy.  Yep, Brad looks super HOT here!  And yes, coach Troy and I are close.




No comments:

Post a Comment