Sunday, November 12, 2023

The Dunes

 Last weekend we headed to Utah to ride motorcycles and our atv with our friends in the Dunes.  Brad and I drive by Wilson Arch all the time but this time he stopped to take pictures at the arch with me.





Yes, I know my lens was dirty.  I need to check that more.

Brad drove while Riley slept.


Actually, that's not completely true...but, obviously, Riley did sleep some.  He also drove quite a bit and did a great job pulling the trailer.

The first day Brad, Riley and Jake were up there alone.  Ben and Kenzie joined them early Friday morning.  Jordan and I joined them late Friday night.  





























The nightly campfires were fun.





The sunsets and sunrises were AMAZING.








And to end it all we got our very own fireworks show that made up for not getting to see a real fireworks show in July (5 minute drone shows suck).






Great weekend with friends and family.  Even I can say that the cold, dirt and sand were worth the experience.














No comments:

Post a Comment