I don't have much time today so let me just post a few highlights of the week and some pictures I've been meaning to put up for a while.
- We had a snow day on the 1st of December and a two hour delay on the 2nd. What better way to bring in December, right? Even more, they had good friends over to play in the snow with on the 2nd because I was watching my friend's children while she had her baby. Friends, snow and no school...sounds pretty good to me:) Red LOVES the Snow.
- We put up our Christmas tree today. I tried to get some pictures of the kids in front of it. Here is the fruit of today's labor.
- Dad woke up early and surprised us with homemade cinnamon rolls yesterday. He's been baking a lot lately which I appreciate. In fact, today he made us Amish apple bread. Here's some pictures of the whole family eating and one random "wook mom, I'm fwying!" picture of Jake.
That is a serious brick wall.
ReplyDeleteI wished Blake baked, alas it is only me...