Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's walk down Memory Lane 4/20/2012

Today's wak down memory lane features:  Mckenzie, 2
                                                                 Jordan, 4

We were visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Tehachapi, California and they took us apple picking.  The kids loved it.  They picked every apple they could reach and their buckets were filled to the top.

When I look at these pictures I want a little baby girl again; just so I can dress her in cute clothes and do her hair.  Is that too much to ask?  Kenzie won't let me near her now and hasn't since she was about in oh...2nd grade.  Look how cute that hair-do was. 




We had to make sure Kenzie wasn't picking up the apples from the ground.  Jordan was a Pro, pro, pro right from the start.  As you can see from his face, he took his apple picking very seriously.  No rotten apples in his bucket.




1 comment:

  1. You just needed another girl to relive all those hair and clothes moments. I am glad I have Hailey who lets me do all those girly things because Emery generally wants nothing to do with it. BTW your kids are just cute kids, big or small.

    ReplyDelete