Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's walk down memory Lane 8/17/2012

This is the last walk down memory lane.  I think I've put in all the photos that I've wanted to from when the kids were young.  I don't know what I'll write about from now on but I think I'll still try to write twice a week.  I have a lot of history people....

So, today's walk down memory lane features:  all of us sometime in the spring of 2008.
Location:  LA zoo.

I had just recently had Jacob (I think he's a month old here) when Brad had to travel down to California to take some test for dental school that he had missed in Vegas because his ID had Brad Belt on it and his application had Bradford Belt.  Long story....Anyhow while in California, too poor from being in dental school to visit disneyland, we decided to take the kids to see the zoo.

We saw:  baby giraffes (and the adults too later.)

Pelicans

Flamingos 

Turtles

a dead, not really, rhinoceros

bears (this was some asian bear)

monkeys

gorillas (Can you believe how small Jake is?)

seals

and much, much, more.  It was my kids first visit to the zoo and they loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment