Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm Still Unpacking

It's true.  This time though I'm not cleaning out cupboards with mouse poop or researching good ways to catch mice.  (Boy, I didn't realize how much I hated the mice and the DUST!)  I'm helping out at the dental practice.  As one of our friends told Brad, "Congratulations!  Now it's just sink or swim everyday."  So true and we have a LOT to learn and do still.


You've seen a version of the above picture before .  Me, senior year, with the haircut Brad affectionately calls, "The Michael J. Fox" haircut.  Brad teases me unceasingly about this haircut, day in and day out.  Actually, he really only teases me when he sees the pictures.  Then ensues an argument between he and I where I insist that the haircut, back in 1993 when I had it, was cool.  He says no.  I say yes.  We end on agreeing to disagree.

So, you all know we bought our own dental practice recently.  Well, on the wall are some pamphlets and one of the pamphlets caught my eye.

Just take a guess when this lovely pamphlet was printed...anyone, anyone?  Yes,  1993.  Okay, it was really 1992, but 1993 sounds so much better doesn't it?  So who was right about the coolness, hmmm?  You can't get any cooler than a model for an ADA pamphlet, can you?

Now that I've given you all a good laugh, I just want you to know we are all here, alive and swimming. Strangely enough, I miss my kids now that they are in school all day. I kind of got used to always having them around.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Chels, it was totally cool;), now that I see the ad I am even more sure. Hope you guys are having a good week. Are you impressed I actually read your blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, I have to disagree. It was a midteen crisis:).

    ReplyDelete