Thursday, June 27, 2013

I need an Iphone

To take pictures with.  To subtly take pictures with.  Of "insert the name of my town here"-ites.  Really, the people here are great, but there are certainly some interesting things seen here.

I had just finished my daily run this morning down by the river when I saw two people approaching with a stroller...and a dog.  The dog looked like a miniature Lassie.  You remember Lassie, right?  If not, let me remind you.
A miniature Lassie though.  You might not think this is strange, owners walk their dogs by the river all the time, it is true.  But this dog was not walking beside the owner on a leash.  This dog was IN the stroller!  I don't know if this strikes you as funny, but a dog being pushed in a stroller just seems to be against nature.  I mean, dogs are born walking.  I thought that maybe they just had taken a baby stroller and used it for their dog.  Maybe it was hurt but then as they put the stroller away I noticed:
 
1.  The dog could stand and walk.
 
2.  The stroller had a paw print on it.  Implying that it was actually MADE for a dog.  A doggie stroller.
 
So, this peaked my interest and a quick search on the internet led me to discover that this "doggie stroller" was not unique to my area.  So, if the need arises, know you can pick one up at your local PetSmart store. 
 
 
Top Paw™ Sport Pet Stroller - PetSmart
 
Oh, and there are ones for cats too!  I'm sure Garfield would love that!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Really, I thought dogs needed to get out and walk not go for a ride! That is too funny. I seen some of those around here too.

    ReplyDelete