A couple of pictures I took the other day here. It's so beautiful this time of year. I love summer.
A Picture I took of Jordan and Kenzie to remind me that they really DO like each other. At times the fighting is incessant and I really do need reminders.
Most of the time when they get along it's late at night. Here, Jordan stayed up with Kenzie to watch a movie, Saving Mr. Biggs, that he didn't particularly want to watch because Kenzie asked him to. She didn't want to be up alone and I was too tired to stay up, so he did. Earlier that night they were actually pretty chummy too, ganging up against me. I guess that's okay if it unites them. Funny thing is Jordan fell asleep during the movie and then Kenzie just left him there and went to bed when the movie was over. Considerate, no?
Last night, four different kids spilled the spatula with taco meat on it four times on my kitchen floor. The first time, I was okay...the second time slightly annoyed...the third time mad...and the fourth time I had to laugh. Really, it was quite funny in the end. Sometimes it's good to laugh... gets rid of all the anger.
We went waterskiing again recently. Jordan's form is improving:
Kenzie's learning to be a great sunbathing flagger babe.
And Brad...well he still looks great:
He tried barefooting the other day with me driving.
Speaking of waterskiing we're going to Lake Powell this week. I'm so excited! It's my first trip there.
Well, Jordan's singing about what a mean mom I am. So I guess that means I need to sign off so I can make what he's singing true. Mean motherhood calls.
No comments:
Post a Comment