So I was having a conversation after school with my 9 year
old son, Riley. He was talking about his
day and he said to me it was an efficient way to waste a day. I asked him why.
He said, “Well, we went to DNS.”
DNS is our cities nature studies.
I said, “That sounds like it would be fun to
me, not a waste of a day."
He said, “Yeah,
but we were taught by a bunch of tree huggers.”
“What’s a tree hugger?” I asked teasing
him.
“You know, someone who loves the
earth and doesn’t want to destroy it.”
“I
love the earth and don’t want to destroy it,” I replied. “Does that make me a
tree hugger?”
His answer, “Well, a tree hugger is a DEMOCRAT who loves the
earth and doesn’t want to destroy it.”
I see I’ve taught my son well.
No comments:
Post a Comment