Thursday, October 25, 2018

10-14-2018, 10-21-2018

Said:

By Riley to Ben "Ben I really hate to tell you this but tomorrow during run club I'm not going to hold back to wait for you."

Yes, he did say that.

Done:

Trip to go see Wicked by a traveling broadway troupe:





Ride in the rain (on accident, it wasn't supposed to rain until noon):


Yoda onesie worn to school:


Yep, he's that cool folks...or confident!  I love it!

Favorite soup made:

Here's the recipe.




Brad thinks it tastes like baby food though....PLEASE!  (That's me rolling my eyes at Brad)  I do add more chicken broth than it calls for.  I like it thinner.

Motorcycle trip and huge climb by Brad and the boys.  More to come later on that.

Learned:

You can't always trust the weather.  See above.  I was SOAKED!

Sitting up close at a musical is a different experience than sitting far away.  We had seats five rows back and it was AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment