What do you see yourself doing five years from now? Getting straight As in high school because that's how skilled I am.
What do you do when you feel bored? I read.
Who is your hero and Why? Dad because he's awesome.
Do you have a favorite movie? Interstellar
What music make you particularly happy? Classical music
How do you handle stress? I don't get stressed.
Do you like to read? Yes. I love to read.
What qualities do you admire in other people? Kindness and sharing, empathy, good stuff.
How would you describe your own personality? I am competitive and I really care about succeeding. I am also kind and caring.
What are you proud of yourself for? I'm proud about losing my extra weight last year.
Would you want to be famous? No. Famous people are a bunch of rich, arrogant, jerks.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Yes.
What is your favorite family recipe? Spudnuts.
What are your favorite family traditions? Going to the lake in the summer. Dirtbiking in the spring and fall.
What career or job do you want to have one day? I would like to be a orthepedic surgeon.
What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? Kayaking and dirtbiking. Dirtbiking most though because I roost Ben all the time.
What makes you laugh? My Dad and funny movies that aren't dirty.
What
makes you angry? When Ben is a bully to me.
What makes you most afraid? The dark and unknown.
What do you enjoy doing for fun? Dirtbiking, kayaking, playing with my dad.
What is your favorite color? Blue.
What do you dream about? I dream about stuff that will happen or has already happened. For example, I dream about rock climbing, camping by a river, swimming in a river. I had a dream the other day where I climbed up to the top and there was a river right there. In this dream it was the Middle Fork of the Salmon but it wasn't really the Middle Fork, just a weird thing. I've seen this river in other dreams of mine. Like before the first time I visited the Middle Fork.
What would your perfect day look like? We get up early. We go dirtbiking and shred the desert. Then we come back late to hamburgers for dinner. I don't do the dishes. Then we watch a good movie together as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment