Halloween. I only had two go this year. Last year's headless horseman was so popular that guess what both kids decided to dress up as? Yep, two headless horsemen again.
Kenzie's musical, 9 to 5, was spectacular and she was every bit as good as last year in Grease. Loved seeing this girl perform. I was so proud that she held her southern accent the whole time...even while singing. If you want a sneak peak of what she did (these are videos from a pick-up rehearsal that I got to record) I posted some videos on you tube and you can see them here, here, here, here, here and here.
Kenzie and her cast mates on opening night. Hailey as Violet and Holly as Judy.
Same cast as above but this time with Athan as Mr. Hart.
A cute picture of her and her friends that I wish wasn't blurry but I think I have to get my camera in my phone fixed. It's been dropped too many times. :(
I checked after the performance to see if I could get a picture on my iphone that wasn't blurry. I got these but they are still not great.
Since the musical was so great and I'm so excited for her best friend, Anna, and her to perform together next year I've been researching musicals that have two great female leads. Here's what I've come up with so far.
Yes, I text myself messages and then take a screen shot so I can remember. If you know of any other musicals that have two or more strong female leads I'd be happy to know of them. Also, if you want to see her friend Anna perform, you can see it here. She has a lovely voice too and played Judy with another cast from their theater group. They split the leads into two casts so they could rest their voices more. I love those two and can't wait to see them together next year. If you want a prequel of some of their crazy chemistry you can see that here, here, here, here and here on my youtube channel. These girls always keep me laughing.
Also, as you can see from the pictures above, I'm constantly thinking about what the house or office
needs (the dishwasher soap is for both) and yes, I'm beginning to plan for Christmas.
See below some holiday food ideas that I took a screen shot of and am planning to work with this holiday season.
As for the rest, I have a holiday office party to plan, endodontic supplies to buy for Brad who went to some CE and has decided he needs some different materials and a whole slew of Christmas presents that I need to buy because I haven't bought any yet.


No comments:
Post a Comment