Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving Break and some catch up photos

Let's start with the catch up photos.

When you have longer hair...you may have problems in welding.  Like Ben.


We (or rather Brad and the kids) made some swings out of old chair lifts that we picked up off a patient.  They are pretty dang cool!



Thanksgiving was great.  Jordan came home for the holidays (he even got to see Kenz's play)


and Grandma and Grandpa Belt visited.  The day before Thanksgiving Dad and the boys and Grandma and Grandpa headed out motoing while Kenzie and I stayed home getting things ready.  Thanksgiving day Kenzie, Jake and I took our annual hike up Raiders Ridge.  It started snowing on our way down but after last year's dryness everyone is glad to see the snow.



Brad made spudnuts as a special treat for Jordan but everyone enjoyed the treat.


 Finally, day after Thanksgiving Kenzie and I got the Christmas decorations up.  I have a fake tree this year.  Looks pretty real though if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment