Sunday, December 23, 2018

Life lately

From Kenzie while in Denver competing in Thescon.


I did not go get her, she did not quit and she ended up getting superiors on both of her songs which you can see here and here.

Ben started wrestling.  


He's wrestling on the varsity team at 145 right now but is about to drop down to the 132 class.  A senior is at the 138 class and hasn't been able to drop but Ben has dropped really easily.  It's tough moving those 145ers when you weigh 135.

Also, we thought we'd get away with leaving Ben's hair long on the top but the last tournament they made him cut it and he ended up with a mullet that we have tried to fix as best we can.


Crazy antics from my seventh grader:


Lots of Christmas decorating.  Here's my office christmas decor:





Best things said at office by one of our young patients:

"For Christmas I really want transformers to be real & for me to be part of their story." 

Lots of candy and food making:  Here's a couple of new recipes that I LOVE!

Maple Walnut fudge

Great harvest pumpkin bread

and one that I took a screen shot of that I thought would be fun to try.


Finally, best part of the last few weeks, Jordan is home.  Lots of this with Dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment