So ya, I miss my kids and yes we text or talk every day. How cool is being able to text or talk all the time?
For example:
Kenzie texts me when she gets new glasses:
or when she goes on a pretty hike:
I text her back pictures of the animals.
Jordan doesn't text me pictures as much so I don't have any from him but most of the time they are together so the pictures I send Kenzie go to him too. It's so nice to have people you know when you leave a place familiar to go into the unknown. Jordan cooks her dinner and they hang out together a lot. They hang out so much that sometimes people think they are boyfriend/girlfriend.
We can actually take people in the boat now.
Can you tell which kid is not one of ours? It is pretty difficult but he is much lankier than our stock.
School has started for the boys so my days off are so much quieter. So far school is going on fairly well and I think it might even be successful. I'm so grateful for the teachers and administration and governor or who are all trying to make in-person school a reality.








No comments:
Post a Comment