Um, so ya. I was working on Jacob's birthday interview the other day and guess whose birthday interview I missed? Yep, it was Riley's. So in memorium of my dear sweet Riles' birthday, here you go.
Who is your favorite band or solo artist? Metallica. My favorite song from them is Low Man's lyric
What do you see yourself doing five years from now? In college, partying it up.
What do you do when you feel bored? Be bored. That's the definition of being bored. Play games. My favorite card game is poker.
Who is your hero and Why? Ummm, Ben because he is a role model for what I should be.
Do you have a favorite movie? Yes. Fight Club.
What music makes you particularly happy? Classical music like Rhapsody in Blue.
What music makes you particularly happy? Classical music like Rhapsody in Blue.
How do you handle stress? I don't get stressed. I think about the stress when I am stressed.
Do you like to read? Yes. My favorite book is Dune.
What qualities do you admire in other people? Outdoorsy, fun and not a jerk.
How would you describe your own personality? Outdoorsy, kind and enjoyable. People enjoy being around me.
What was your worst moment this year? My worst moments were when I didn't do something to my full potential like wrestle well.
How would you describe your own personality? Outdoorsy, kind and enjoyable. People enjoy being around me.
What was your worst moment this year? My worst moments were when I didn't do something to my full potential like wrestle well.
What was your best moment/moments this year? Um, dropping off Phillips drop with a wooden brake. (Braaaaap!)
What are you the most proud of that you accomplished last year? I got through middle school.
What are some of your goals for this next year? Hopefully everything gets better and we can go back to school. Personal goals would be to race and place in the C class in a desert dirt bike race locally.
Would you want to be famous? No.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Yes.
What is your favorite family recipe? Cinnamon Rolls.
What are your favorite family traditions? Biscuits and gravy on Sunday.
What career or job do you want to have one day? Something that makes a lot of money...maybe a surgeon.
What career or job do you want to have one day? Something that makes a lot of money...maybe a surgeon.
What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? Just being outdoors whether it is kayaking, dirtbiking, mountain biking, or skiing.
What makes you laugh? People that have a good sense of humor. Red vs Blue is a hilarious show.
What makes you angry? People that act stupidly and make the world a worse place.
What makes you most afraid? Unfortunately nothing. Maybe the dark.
What do you enjoy doing for fun? Paddling.
What is your favorite color? Blue
What do you dream about? Covid ending and things going back to normal. I don't really dream about anything because I live in the present and not the future. Okay I dream about going try out some waterfalls in a kayak.
What would your perfect day look like? Going out to the desert right after a big old rain and the dirt isn't too sloppy but just tacky and perfect with Nick, Dad and Ben to bring up the rear.
No comments:
Post a Comment