Sunday, March 14, 2021

Jake, 13


Who is your favorite band or solo artist?  21 Pilots and my favorite song is Level of Concern.

What do you see yourself doing five years from now?  Graduating from High School with a full ride to UVU.

What do you do when you feel bored?  Play with Blue and go to the playhouse.

Who is your hero and Why?  Dad because he can do everything that I want to be good at.

Do you have a favorite movie?  Yes. Interstellar.

What music makes you particularly happy?  Music from 21 pilots.

How do you handle stress? I fix the problem.
  
Do you like to read?  Yes.  My favorite book is Dracula.

What qualities do you admire in other people? Humble, truthful, kind and smart.

How would you describe your own personality?  Smart and funny.

What was your worst moment this year?   Having to go back to online school in November. 

What was your best moment/moments this year?  Going back to in person school in February.
 
What are you the most proud of that you accomplished last year?   Making a knife.

What are some of your goals for this next year?  I have a whole bunch of knives I want to make and I want to make a chess set. 

Would you want to be famous? No.  I only want to be rich.
 
Do you consider yourself a leader? Yes.    

What is your favorite family recipe?  Cinnamon Rolls.  

What are your favorite family traditions?  Sunday walks with the family.

What career or job do you want to have one day?  I want to be a doctor.

What is your favorite thing to do outdoors?  Dirt bike.

What makes you laugh?  Myself.

What makes you angry?  Riley.  
 
What makes you most afraid? Riley.

What do you enjoy doing for fun?  Dirt biking.

What is your favorite color?  Yellow.

What do you dream about?  Being Cooler than Ben.

What would your perfect day look like?  We start at the bottom of the Middle fork with dirtbikes then we ride down the top of the Middle Fork to where we put on the river.  At each camp we find a rock climbing wall.  Then at the final camp it snows and we ski out back to the car.





No comments:

Post a Comment