Sunday, June 20, 2021

It's been a while

 Yes, I know.  It's been a while.  I've been recouping.  I've been working, working at healing.  And I haven't written here.  But I have written, just not here.  Most I will not share.  A few I will.  And then, I will do a huge picture dump.  I hope you enjoy.  Here's a picture of me that I've been putting as my profile everywhere just to say I'm healthy, I'm whole and I'm here.  I'm glad to be back.


Here's the quote I've enjoyed the most during this time of healing.  Hope you find it applicable in your own life.

"Three years from now, you'll look back and realize you should have been more present.  Because the sky never fell.  You are still here and you are still you.  Hopefully some good things happened.  Or maybe not.  Because the universe doesn't deliver on your time.  Maybe nothing happened except time.  And if that's the case, you will regret that you weren't here.  That you didn't see the gold sprinkled along the way.  You didn't appreciate things.  People.  Moments.  Experiences.  You were too busy thinking, obsessing about everything you don't have.  And by doing so lost what you did."

The Angry Therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment