Friday, March 23, 2012

Ben, Age 8.


I am really good at: building with my legos.
I like to: work in the garage with my Dad building things.
My favorite thing to learn at school: math games.
One person that makes me laugh:  Jake.
One word that describes me: annoying sometimes but also nice.
I am really happy when: it's my birthday.
I am really sad when: my little brother Jake loses my legos.
My favorite book:  James and the Giant Peach.
My favorite Movie:  Sponge Bob Square Pants: Plankton's Plan Z.
My favorite place to visit: the beach.
My favorite school subject: technology.
My favorite time of year:  any holiday.
My favorite toy/game: lego bionicles.
My greatest fear: being left in the dark alone.
What makes me mad: when people break my stuff.
My favorite sport: wrestling.
I like my Dad because: he's funny.
I like my Mom because: she's kind.
I like my family because: they take care of me.

1 comment: