Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday reflections 3/25/3012

We had a lot of meltdowns this week.

Jacob broke down when Riley wouldn't let him in the shower with him on Friday and another when I threw away the rotten strawberries he insisted that he should be able to eat. (Terrible, I know.)

Riley broke down when I wouldn't let him pass off two of the piano songs he was assigned this last week because his rhythm wasn't right. 

Jordan had a meltdown when I took more than 5 minutes for his piano lesson because he had SO much homework.  Oh, and another when Kenzie ate some of the strawberries off his waffle.

Kenzie's breakdown was over the front seat because I insisted that she move as it was Jordan's turn to sit there.

And Ben had a meltdown when Jacob tried to play with his new lego star wars set he bought for his birthday.

I hope the meltdowns are over.

Jacob wants a younger brother...or sister...to him it doesn't really matter.  Of course, this Tuesday he decided we needed to go to the store and get one.  Which store is that?  The baby store.  Oh, of course.  How much do you think a baby would cost there?  9 dollars.  Have you ever been to the baby store?  No.  They're in the forest.  We have to travel there and go to the baby store and buy one. 

Jordan told me this week that he finally knows how to do his hair "cool".  "I just put my arm under like this and comb down like this with gel."

1 comment:

  1. Awesome:). Sounds like you've had an exciting week. Love the picture of the "cool" hair.

    ReplyDelete