Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Walk Down Memory Lane 7/13/2012

Today's walk down memory Lane features:  Jordan, age 6; Jessica, age 6, McKenzie, age 4 and Brad.

This was one of our few trips up to Panguitch to camp while we were in dental school.  Jessica was the daughter of a friend who was two years above us in school.  She and Jordan had just met for the first time this camping trip where it was determined, by the two of them, that one day they would marry.  The romance must have stemmed from this activity here:  diggin' for fresh worms to fish with. 



And, of course, I'm sure she swooned when she saw Jordan hold up that trophy fish he caught there.  I think it was his first ever catch.



Funny, Jessica and Jordan were reacquainted a few years ago and the romance just wasn't quite the same.  I think the wedding plans were called off.

1 comment:

  1. Digging for worms and fishing!! That would get me too!

    ReplyDelete