Thursday, September 27, 2012

Riley, age 7

Loves to: ride motorcycles, watch TV, play video games, listen to Kenzie read a book, wrestle and swim.

Hates: Scary movies about Africa.  He swears he'll never visit there due to his great fear (thank you Brad) of getting eaten by a tsavo lion.  I tell him never say never...just watch him be asked to serve a mission in Africa :). 

Is always: eating cereal (no wonder I can't seem to put any meat on his bones), building with legos, or playing with Ben.  They're experts at getting the most fun out of the tire swing. 

 
 
 
 
  

Must:  always come in first...He's VERY competitive. 

Wishes: he had a million dollars (me too), had a slinky that never could get tangled up, and that I would give him gum morning, day and night.

Thinks:  Jake can be annoying and bossy sometimes.  (I still think he has a little residual jealousy that Jake took his spot as the youngest.)

Wants to be: a dentist

Has: a great smile that is almost always on his face (Smiley Riley), a kind heart and an ability to get along with everyone.  He's the peacemaker of all my kids.



2 comments:

  1. He's always been such a cute kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake! All of your kids are growing up so fast. Nice tire swing, my cousins use to have one. I loved it growing up!

    ReplyDelete