And this is what I'll look like when I write. Happy and smiling with Riley at my side telling me what a good writer I am. With my coat on. Because it's so DARN cold in my house and outside (We've been around 0 all week) and we have no warm fireplace because we are renting and our landlord hasn't fixed it yet. With no makeup on. Because that's the "insert the name of my town here which I won't write in my blog cause I'm told not to because of all the crazies out there" way. (Yes, I know those aren't complete sentences and the last sentence is a run-on. They're meant to be that way. Writer's license.)
So I just posted a comment on one of my friend's blogs and I was required to type the text that I saw in the box below to prove I wasn't a robot. Is it just me or are all those things gettting WAY harder to write????? Heck, I'm not a robot and most (I really shoud say ALL here) of the time it takes me three or four tries to get it correct lately.
I'm not good watching my kids jump on the tramp. I hate it. I always worry that someone is going to get hurt. So, I have made a rule for myself that I'm not allowed to watch them. I've always felt pretty comfortable watching them do all the other crazy things they do, except climbing steep hills on their dirtbikes. That scare me too. So, the other day I went out to watch the kids on a new sled hill they found.
It was the MOTHER of all sled hills. Super steep and super fast. They were having a blast and so was I quite frankly.
I should restate that, I was having a blast UNTIL Brad started building these jumps for them to go off.
And then, I found myself closing my eyes and flinching every time they landed. Eventually, I couldn't stand watching anymore and I had to leave. I find myself getting more sensitive and worried in my old age when it comes to these things. I'm concerned about it. I don't even know if I'll be able to watch my kids ski or wrestle...wait, I can't watch them wrestle. I have my eyes closed the whole time.
I'd write more but my husband/dentist has an appointment for me today in his office. So I must go for now. Since I haven't written for so long, I just wanted to let you know we're still alive and kickin'.




Hope your birthday was good!! Okay that prove you are not a robot drives me crazy, sometimes I just give up! I am always wearing a jacket in our house too, it's been cold here in the desert. I also reserve the right to say whatever I want in my comments, even if it is a bunch of random stuff mixed together.
ReplyDeleteI changed my blog address, so just in case you weren't aware and maybe want to keep reading...
cl7everyday.blogspot.com. (that's a L not a 1, that apparently caused some confusion)