Sunday, June 21, 2015

I mustache you a question....

In honor of our father on father's day!  

It started out as a dare and now has become much bigger.  So, we've decided to take a poll and shave the results for later (ha! ha! That's a mustache joke too!):


Should it go or should it stay?

Suprisingly enough it's about 50/50 at the office.

Just so you know, it is exactly the audacity and humor of this man that I love!  It is this that makes him a good husband.  It is this that makes him a good father.  And I am lucky to have him as my helpmeet.

Best memories of this Dad from my children:



Jordan: “My favorite memory of Dad is when as a little kid in Las Vegas he taught me how to dirt bike.  He bought me caterpillar gloves, which I loved.  He taught me how to dirt bike.  Then after that he would take us to the dunes and we would roll down the dunes.  That’s my favorite memory of dad.”


Kenzie:  “My favorite memory of Dad is when he came home with our new ski boat.  He was so excited to give us something that he knew would make us happy and I had missed him so much.”

 
She actually said it was the Salmon, but because she has written you another letter she wrote you this.  When speaking about the salmon she said that she enjoyed just sitting in the boat and talking to you the most.



Ben: “I do not have a favorite memory with my dad because I have many of them.  One of these times is when I first went down a black diamond.  I was so happy.  Also, I remember last year when I finally got up slalom skiing.  Also my first “big boy ride” in Colorado Springs.  We ate lunch by a big boulder halfway through the ride.  I was 8 and I rode the 65.  We got back to the truck after the sun went down.  Thanks Dad for everything.”


Riley: “When we went skiing to Wolf creek for a family trip.  Me and him did our first diamond.  That was fun.”

Jake: “Dad my favorite memory with you is sledding down the driveway in the winter.”


No comments:

Post a Comment