Sunday, February 7, 2016

Birthday interviews, me age 41, Jake age 8

Reading back on my blog the other day I came across some birthday interviews that I had done.  I loved them so much that I figured I'd do them again this year (and hopefully every year after).  So here's the first two birthday interviews of the year.

Me, Chelsey, age 41

My favorite color:  blue
My favorite food:  a good, juicy burger
My favorite treat:  chocolate
My favorite thing to do at work (the question is really your favorite subject in school, but I'm not in school):  talking with our patients.
My favorite sport:  cycling
My favorite hobby:  reading
My favorite movies this year:  Mocking Jay part II
My favorite book this year:  Boys in the boat
My favorite animal:  any household pet that I don't have to take care of...except rats, who wants rats as a pet?
My favorite song:  I have so many but here's one that I like that just came out:  stand by you by Rachel Platten
My favorite restaurant:  The red snapper
My favorite vegetable:  Do people have favorite vegetables?  Okay...it's salsa.
My favorite fruit:  grapefruit
My favorite place to visit:  My mommy and daddy's house.  I do like amusement parks too, but haven't been to one in a really long time :(
Where I want to visit some day:  Hawaii
My best friend:  Brad
My favorite thing to do with my children:  ski
My favorite thing to do with my dad:  walk, play basketball or clean (I know, that's wierd)
My favorite thing to do with my mom:  watch musicals
My favorite thing to do with my siblings:  visit and stay up late into the night talking
I want to learn to:  play the guitar better
My greatest talent:  empathy
Other strengths of mine:  I'm a hard worker, I'm dependable, I have integrity.
I wish:  there were more hours in the day.
I wonder:  What my children will be become when they grow up.
I miss:  many people...do I have to name them?  So many different places I've lived and so many wonderful people.  I'll name the main ones:  my family who lives to far (all of you), my friend I used to run with everyday, and my grandparents...all of them.
I get nervous when:  finances are tight.
I am happy when:  I am with my family spending time together.
The age I look forward to:  none.   like where I am.

Jake, age 8

Jake's favorite color: red
Jake's favorite food:  hamburgers and pizza...one of these.
Jake's favorite treat:  ice cream
Jake's favorite school subject:  math
Jake's favorite sport: skiing
Jake's favorite hobby:  drawing
Jake's favorite movie this year:  Inside Out
Jake's favorite book:  Any "how to draw" book
Jake's favorite animal:  shark
Jake's favorite song:  Polaroid by Imagine dragons
Jake's favorite restaurant:  Home slice
Jake's favorite vegetable:  Salad
Jake's favorite fruit:  apple
Jake's favorite place to visit:  Grandma and Grandpa's house.
A place Jake wants to visit someday:  Hawaii
Jake's best friend:  Rogan
Jake's favorite thing to do with his brothers and sister: play outside
Jake's favorite thing to do with Dad:  dirtbike
Jake's favorite thing to do with Mom:  ski
Jake thinks he'll go to college at:  BYU.
Jake wants to serve a mission in:  North America.
What Jake wants to be when he grows up:  dentist or astronaut.
Jake wants to learn how to:  sky dive
Jake's greatest talent:  monkey bars
Some other things Jake does well: dirt bike, ski, water ski, rock climb, bicycle ride, swim
Jake wonders about:  what it will be like when he is older and has a job.
Jake misses:  Harley
Something that makes Jake nervous is: standing in front of a lot of people.
Something that makes Jake happy is:  skiing
The age that Jake looks forward to being is:  21 because then he'll be out of the range of getting asked if he wants to go to war.

No comments:

Post a Comment