Do you remember "Deep Thoughts" from Saturday Night Live? It was one of my favorite sketches they did. They were always stupid but they always made me laugh. Well, Kenzie had some good ones this week. If you follow me on facebook, you've already seen these but I thought I'd share here. Out of her mouth came:
"Facebook is just like instagram....only for old people."
"Put more emojis in your texts mom. They make you seem happier."
And Finally, my personal favorite, "I have chronic baby face, Mom." And I after I giggled thinking how ridiculous it is that a thirteen year old should think she has chronic baby face, she followed up with, "It's true! I googled it!"
If I could only tell you how often I hear that, "It's true. I googled it." Google is the trump card in our house. If you can google it....well, there's no arguing the point. We learn almost everything from google.
Almost everything. Some things we learn from Dad and fire safety is one of those things. This last weekend presented the perfect opportunity to burn our Christmas tree that we had planted in our snow in the front yard. All the children gathered round for the great show.
And yet, the fire didn't take off enough for Brad...what to add?
Gasoline! Gasoline always makes things burn real well! And when the fire kind of sizzles and dies...
And not all the tree is burned?
More Gasoline!
No comments:
Post a Comment