Sunday, June 19, 2016

Kenzie 14

Kenzie, Age 14
 
Favorite color: red
Favorite food:  I don't like food.  (Uh, she does.  Don't know why she answered me this way but it shows what a 14 year old girl is like.)
Favorite treat:  popsicles...hee, hee, hee, hee (that's a wicked laugh by the way, so I don't know that she really means it.)
Favorite school subject:  science
Favorite sport: definitely NOT WRESTLING!!!!!
Favorite hobby:  water skiing
Favorite movie this year:  OH my gosh!  I can't decide there are so many...Captain america: civil war, x-men apocolypse, now you see me II
Favorite book:  City of bones
Favorite animal: mini-deer. These are real animals!  You have to google it mom!!!   (I googled it: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/07/11/behold-the-pudu-the-worlds-smallest-deer/)
Favorite song:  wild things
Favorite restaurant: cold stone
Favorite vegetable: vegetables!  Aren't. real. food.  Zuchinni
Favorite fruit: strawberries and cherries...only rainier cherries.
Favorite place to visit:  The lake
A place she wants to visit someday:  All places, she wants to follow the path that the people took in the book Around the World in 80 Days. 
Best friend: Elsie
Favorite thing to do with her brothers:  nothing.  Hee..heee
Favorite thing to do with Dad: ski boating
Favorite thing to do with Mom: dates with mom cause we're like, best friends.  Not romantic dates cause that would be weird.  She's my mom.
Where she wants to go to college: somewhere exotic (like London would be cool) but Dad says that's a waste of my time and I have to go to BYU or BYU-Idaho
Where she wants to serve a mission:  Australia
She wants to learn how to: slalom ski and get along with the males in her house that she lives with.
Her greatest talent: I don't know.  I watch TV pretty well.  I memorize song lyrics pretty well.  Jake says I'm good at singing.
Some other things Kenzie does well: piano, read, write, stand up for what she thinks is right, express herself, act, kick boxing, dancing, good sense of humor.
Kenzie wonders about:  Sometimes I wonder if the mountain lion in our back yard wants to be my friend and if secretly I'm a Disney Princess.
McKenzie misses:  my bed when I leave it.
Something that makes McKenzie nervous is: Roller coasters cause honestly that's not natural.  Human beings should NOT be doing that. 
Something that makes Kenzie happy is:  Music and my family, but mostly my mom.
The age that Kenzie looks forward to being is: Maybe 18 cause apparently you're an adult and  you can do stuff without your parents having to tell you what to do.  But I'm good with this age.



1 comment:

  1. I love reading these! And I love you too! We'd have a lot of fun together if I could learn how to beam places like in Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete