We had a full moon the other night and it was so beautiful I had to snap a photo of it as it peaked through the clouds.
On our trip over we got to see some hot air balloons lifting off. They were beautiful.
The temple trip was a good experience. Jordan, Kenzie, Ben and I were all able to attend together. On the way home I got the boys in my car...the deacon boys and Jordan. They each took turns with Jordan's cool aviator sunglasses to see how awesome they looked in them.
And then the deacons though it would be fun to tie each other up and then time each other on how long it took them to get out of the ties. Here's a couple of photos I got of that.
Really, look at the smiles on their faces. They kept themselves busy the whole time doing this. And, even to me, we had quite a bit of fun. Of course, the fun wasn't had without any losses. Today in church I looked down at Ben's shoes and saw one with a shoelace and one without. When questioning on why he told me that the shoelace had been used as a tie and broken that day by the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment