Tuesday, February 7, 2017

What I was supposed to write on Sunday

Just a few pictures that need to be in my blog. 

1st this one:
It's my birthday present from Jacob.  It is a mountain scene of our home out of wood created by Jake.  There were other birthday presents too and the best was Kenzie's first attempted cheesecake.  I don't think we'll forget that rice krispies doesn't work to well for the crust in lieu of graham crackers.  Thanks Kenz for making my day so special.

Finally, from Jordan:

It is a list of food he wanted me to buy him for his next wrestling match.  What is funny about it...he wrote the list and then took a picture of the list and sent it to my phone.  He could have just texted it.

As for the happenings of the week...not really much to report on.  So, I guess I'll go get my daughter off the phone she's not supposed to be on.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment