Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunshine....

I have a few pictures of what has been going on lately in our lives so I will post them very briefly.  Springtime has come and with springtime comes back country skiing.  Brad feels spending time with his boys this way is so important that he went regardless of the pain in his leg.






Middle school and pee-wee wrestling are in the thick of it.  Ben place second yesterday at districts for the middle school.  He has been wrestling real well.  McKenzie has attended many a tournament with me lately and was forced to attend yesterday.  What to do if you are forced to go...
 
Treat a cute wrestler that your brother introduces you to with contempt...just to let him know you don't want to be there.
 
Have your mother drag you outside for a walk on the bridge to let you feel the sun on your face.
 
 
Force your best friend to come too and take a bunch of weird selfies together.
 


 
 
We've had beautiful weather and one weekend free of wrestling so what did the boys and Brad do?  You guessed it:
 

 
With the dirtbiking came a text from Brad to me, "I think I broke my leg."  You can imagine my reaction.  Lucky for us it was only a big bruise.  Um, and it's pretty high up so...sorry!
 
 
Jordan went to Mormon prom yesterday but met at another girl's house and so I didn't get any pictures of his date...I guess they are on the way.  I did snap one of him before he left our house.
 
 
As Jake grows older he is getting more into sneaking friends home after church...here is our local boys who I find hidden in my suburban almost every Sunday.
 
 
Jake is still having hair issues though...at least my other boys are learning to groom themselves.
 
 
Inspirational quote that I found this week from this blog post that I love:
 
"The identity of child of God can NEVER, EVER be threatened or taken away from me. In fact, it is the only identity I’ve found that can’t."
  


No comments:

Post a Comment