We got in a last minute water skiing trip the weekend after we got back from Lake Powell. While the water temperatures were much colder (67 degrees) the water was much smoother. We love our local lakes!
Looking at these pictures it's amazing to me how much Ben is changing.
They are happy, go lucky, fine with skiing on two skis, singing songs sometimes when they are really enjoying themselves. Then they grow a little, become a little less carefree and decide skiing on one is where they have to be, but they are still little boys....not quite fitting into their life jackets.
And then one day, bam, they have muscles and begin to look so much older. I remember being shocked by the changes in Jordan at this age too.
Then suddenly, before you know it, they have transformed and become grown men and you don't even know how it happened.
Who even though they ski pretty well.... and even though they are big and strong....still fall down sometimes.
Part of the reason we decided to brave those crisp lake temperatures is because Brad got a new ski for he and Jordan. He is loving the feel and cut of it.
It was a beautiful fall day and even I, at the end of the day when the sun had warmed my skin enough, jumped in and skied. No pictures of me though this time.
I've been enjoying our beautiful fall colors riding my bike lately. Here I am at the top of our little hill with a friend.
And here's Brad and I at the end of one of our rides. That day we had a surprise visitor crawling down our driveway. It's been a while since we've seen a tarantula.
Speaking of surprise visitors, we had another visitor recently who tried his best to get into our shed. We keep our trash in the shed. We thought our garbage was safe in shed, but perhaps not. With the damage he did, he must have been pretty hungry.
He was pretty loud too. Woke me up in the middle of the night and Brad chased him off. We haven't
seen him since though. We're hoping he's hibernating.
Finally, with all the memes my kids find online, I found one I thought I'd share here because....me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment