Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Jake, age 10

What was your favorite thing that happened this last year?
Our trip as a family on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River. 

What was the last movie you saw?
The Greatest Showman.

What was the last movie that you loved and why?
The Greatest Showman because it was so colorful and ended on the importance of the family.

What is your favorite song and why?
Cats in the Cradle I like it because it emphasizes how important it is to spend time with your children.

Who are you in love with?
No one.  (But lots of girls seem to like Jake)

What do you wish you could own?
There's not really anything I wish I could own that I don't already have.

What do you want your next vacation to be?
To any amusement park.

What are you most worried about?
It makes me worry when I think about anyone from my family dying.

What is one amazing thing you expect to do next year?
To repel down x rock.

What is your favorite recent memory?
Getting Blue

What were the 3 top accomplishments from last year?
1.  Running 2.75 miles without stopping (I don't think I could even run a mile when I was Jake's age.)
2.  Learning to ascend a rope with two prusik knots while rock climbing
3.  Building the Grillzebo with my Dad.

What made you laugh the hardest recently?
 Dad when he's talking really seriously to make you stop doing something and then he turns it into a joke.

Who is Your Best Friend?
Jimmy Cooper.

What are you best at?  What do you think are you greatest assets and skills?
Dirtbiking.  I think my mindset and positive attitude is my greatest asset.  I also have a good sense of humor that helps me get through things.

What are your life goals at the moment?   Did you make any progress on them?
Getting up raiders ridge on my mountain bike without stopping.  Yes, I have gone down from 20 to 10 times that I have to touch the ground when going up.

What are your wishes for the upcoming year?
To become as good as my brothers at dirtbiking.

What do you think you will be doing this time next year?
Being in another birthday interview with my mom.

What do you think will change about you over the next year?
I will be taller.

What is one piece advice would you give your future self?
To try to cheer up before you get angry cause when you punch someone in the face you go to the principal's office. (Um, he hasn't punched anyone but his brother's yet...but maybe he's thought about it).

What is your purpose in life?
To have a good family.



No comments:

Post a Comment