What do you see yourself doing five years from now? I'll be close to graduating from College, I think I'll be in my junior year because of my mission.
What do you do when you feel bored? I work out and work. No, I am bored at work.
Who is your hero and Why? Dad. He's taught me everything I know including being an awesome Dad and person.
Do you have a favorite movie? Uh, can I do more than one? Interstellar, 13 Hours Benghazi and Inception.
What music make you particularly happy? Classic Rock.
How do you handle stress? Exercise.
Do you like to read? Yes, but I don't have a lot of time to read. I would like to read more because I don't read enough.
What qualities do you admire in other people? Responsibility, bravery, work ethic, fitness and perseverance.
How would you describe your own personality? Resilient and tough, I think. I hope. We'll find out when I leave home how I do without my Mommy and Daddy.
What are you proud of yourself for? I'm proud of my work ethic, fitness and perseverance. I'm really proud of what I did in wrestling and being able to teach and coach my brothers through their sport. I'm also really proud at how good I've become at kayaking. This year I kayaked the Upper Animas which was quite an accomplishment.
Would you want to be famous? No. I wouldn't want that much attention and drama. I'm not into either of those things.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Yes, being the oldest has made me so. I had to learn to be a leader because I'm the leader of my siblings. I also was taught to be a leader on the wrestling team so I've had a lot of experiences being a leader and also letting others lead which is part of being a good leader.
What is your favorite family recipe? Cinnamon Rolls, fajitas and spaghetti.
What are your favorite family traditions? Going to the lake in the summer and having a good time with family. I also like when Dad goes out and pretends that an airplane is Santa. That's a fun family tradition.
What career or job do you want to have one day? I would like to be a successful dentist.
What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? Can I say three? Slalom skiing, kayaking and dirt biking. If I had to choose just one I would probably pick dirt biking because I have been doing that since I was four with my Dad.
What makes you laugh? Lots of things. My family definitely. My Dad the most. He is freaking crazy and is always joking around with us. Like, for example, he makes fun of everybody, including me and himself and helps us not to take things so seriously. When he makes fun of himself it is sometimes the funniest. For example, tonight he had a fashion show with the new clothes he bought and modeled beautifully for us all. You just have to be there to understand my dad's sense of humor but it is great.
What makes you angry? When my brothers try to make me angry by pushing my buttons (like telling me a girl I like is ugly over and over) when I am tired after work and then I explode and get in trouble with Dad for being mean to them. I'm working on not getting angry as easily and being mean to them.
What makes you most afraid? The mountain lion that lives by our house. I heard it this summer roaring. It could eat us. I'm also afraid of losing a family member or all of my family.
What do you enjoy doing for fun? Outdoor recreation, especially with family.
What is your favorite color? I like spring green because it is the color of the world coming to life after winter.
What do you dream about? Well, I had a weird dream the other night where I stabbed some stoner's from school. That was weird. Why are you typing that mom? Don't type that. Dreams are weird. (Why do they always think I am talking about sleeping dreams and not future dreams?) He wants to add that he's dreamed of girls that he liked before. Not as weird as killing stoners.
What would your perfect day look like? I get up and go to the lake. The lake is glass and we bust out bare footing sets and slalom ski sets all day long and everyone's form is perfect. My form especially is perfect on this day, better than Dad's. ;) (that's a winky face from Jordan to Dad for when Dad reads this one day).
Then we come home and have huckleberry ice cream, barbecue chicken, hamburgers, birthday slush and chocolate cake to finish it all off. (Uh, apparently he thinks a lot about food right now). Then I sleep in until 8 the next morning. That all sounds pretty good to me.
Jordan wants me to add a few questions of his own making.
What is your favorite picture? This one:
No, really I have two. These ones.
What are your favorite sunglasses? These.
What is my favorite humorous saying?
Send it.
What picture best describes your life after wrestling season?
No comments:
Post a Comment