Granted, we ski a lot.
As a whole family activity I think it is our favorite. Even if our family is getting a little too big to all fit comfortably in the boat at the same time, good bonding moments are had together on the boat. I mean, really, when you get a smile like this from Kenzie....
you know you're doing something right.
However, we Belts would like you to know that skiing is not the only thing done around here.
We build rocking chairs
Wait, wrong year. Brad build that in 2000 (I don't have any pictures of it here on my blog though and I wanted to include it so in it goes).
We go to Long John Silvers....
and then we don't go for a while again because of the stomach ache we get.
We cut our hair into mohawks in the summer just for the fun of it.
We work...really.
For work we take random pictures of fences we like...
to give our architect ideas for what we want on our office. Oh, and we have meetings about our new office and tour it to see how it is coming along. We are very pleased.
We cross rivers on logs...some more gracefully than others.
We climb.
We play coloradopoly.
We take selfies and nice poser pictures...or rather, Jordan does.
We fix our ingrown toenails. Ok, Brad fixes his ingrown toenail. (shhh...don't tell his best friend Nick, the podiatrist.)
I know that's kind of a gross picture.
We use the zipline to cross the river.
And sometimes, when we're all worn out from all the things we do and it's late at night, we sit down and read our favorite comic strip, Calvin and Hobbes.
No comments:
Post a Comment