Who is your favorite band or solo artist? I don't really have a favorite band because I listen to so much music. My favorite song right now is Blues Run the game by Simon and Garfunkel.
What do you see yourself doing five years from now? I will have graduated high school and be in the midst of college having a real party of a time...or I'll be majorly depressed, one of the two. The depression will have come from having to leave home.
What do you do when you feel bored? Go outside and play with Blue. Sometimes swing and lay in our hammock outside.
Who is your hero and why? I don't know if I really have a hero. I mean, I have a lot of good role models in my life like you (referring to me, mom), Lisa, Becca, Tammy. I don't really hero-worship anyone but Dwayne the Rock Johnson.
Do you have a favorite movie? I have a list of favorite movies. I really like V for Vendetta, Life is Beautiful and recently I thought Incredibles 2 was really good.
What music makes you particularly happy? I mean when I'm in a happy mood I skip all the rock songs on my playlist and opt for the acoustic, misty morning feeling songs like this, this, or this.
How do you handle stress? I listen to music or lay outside in my hammock (if it's warm).
Do you like to read? Ya, I do. I wish I read more.
What qualities do you admire in other people? I admire loyalty, commitment, humor and hard work.
How would you describe your own personality? Good vibes. (finger gun pointing at me, she is insisting I describe this).
Do people get good vibes from you? Probably not. I mean, I would assume that people usually think I hate them.
Then why do you describe your personality that way? When I'm in a good mood, I just have good vibes.
What are you proud of yourself for? I ran a half marathon punks. Did you run a half marathon? I'm proud of my fours on my AP tests I took this spring. I made it to summer without killing anyone. Sometimes that's hard for me.
Would you want to be famous and why or why not? I don't know. I feel like I'd be a really weird famous person. Like, I would be the one that would go out in masks and throw rocks at the paparazzi. So like, no I don't think I want to be famous. I just want to be really rich.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Yes. I try to be. I think when I'm in a great mood especially, it comes very naturally.
What is your favorite family recipe? Dad's coffee cake and Mom's pizza.
What are your favorite family traditions? Boating together and all our summer activities. I don't know if those count as traditions but we do certain things every summer like playing in the river, exploring, hiking, basically spending a lot of time outdoors.
What career or job do you want to have one day? I would love to do something with science. I think science is super awesome. Lately I've been thinking a lot about artificial selection and the breeding of a human super baby.
What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? I like to waterski.
What makes you laugh? My family. Dad is trying to make me say FATHER but it is the whole family.
What makes you angry? Stupid people. There's just so many of them in the world and I run into them frequently so I'm angry most of the time.
What makes you most afraid? As tough as I am I have this really unreasonable fear not of falling, or of heights, (I can climb a mountain or stand on the top of a cliff and be totally fine) but I can't handle rock climbing. I'm not really sure what paralyzes me so much when I try.
What do you enjoy doing for fun? I enjoy being spontaneous and crazy in a good way. I enjoy swinging on swings. I enjoy being with my family and being outside or being with my best friend. A good example of fun I have was when one time I ended up 3 miles away from my friend's home on a dead motorized scooter and she pushed me back with her hover board. I'm not really sure how we got there or how we got out but it happened and we had a lot of fun.
What is your favorite color? My favorite color is red, or green, or blue. No, red or green. I like red because it is the color of love and anger and I think that is fascinating and because green is the color of life and nature.
What do you dream about? I dream about making out with hot boys. Just kidding, I don't dream because dreams are for the weak.
What would your perfect day look like? I'd get up to watch the sun rise. Then I would go running. I would eat a nice breakfast burrito and then float down the Middle Fork of the Salmon. However, since I can't float down the Middle Fork of the Salmon in one day, I would settle for water skiing, then watching the sunset and eating subs with watermelon. There is no school in this scenario because I hate school, even though I recognize it is a privelege.

No comments:
Post a Comment