Tuesday, February 19, 2019

For Valentine's Day

I saw this on facebook and thought it would be fun to post here.  So here it goes for Brad and I.

Relationship length:  21 years. Met September 1996, entered relationship February 1998.  Married April 1998.

Married, engaged, bf/gf?:  Married almost 21 years

Who's older: Me

Age difference 1 year 2 months.

Who was interested first?  Him.  When he asked me out I was pretty shocked and I didn't know quite what to answer.  I just thought of him as a friend.

Who's taller:  Him, by a lot.

Worst temper:  Him.

Most sensitive:  Him.

Loudest:  Him- do I even have to say that?

Funniest:  Him.

Most stubborn:  Him.  I feel like I'm answering him a lot at this point.

Falls asleep first:  Me.  Most of the time.

Cooks better:  It depends on what.  Probably him because if he tries it usually turns out pretty good but I make some pretty mean desserts.

Better singer:  Tie.  We're both decent.  He doesn't sing as much in public as I do (which is very little by the way).  I'm great at the "Sound of Music" though in the shower and he does a great Axl Rose.

Most adventurous:  Really?  Him, okay.  It's him.

Most organized:  Me. 

Stresses the most:  Him.

Dresses the best:  Me.

Most protective:  Him.

Glued to their phone the most:  Me.  But really, neither of us is that attached.

Has the most clothes:  Him.  Coats especially.

Pretty typical picture of us:  Him saying something outrageous, me rolling my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment