What do you see yourself doing five years from now? Getting my driver's license and drifting in the high school parking lot.
What do you do when you feel bored? Read a book.
Who is your hero and Why? Superman, no der, because he can fly. That was a joke. It's Dad.
Do you have a favorite movie? Moto 9. I've never seen it but it sounds like a great movie.
What music make you particularly happy? guitar music. Actually just playing the guitar.
How do you handle stress? I joke around.
Do you like to read? Yes I do.
What qualities do you admire in other people? I like people who are nice and happy.
How would you describe your own personality? Funny, smart and awesome.
What are you proud of yourself for? Finishing the dirt biking book. Reading it took a really long time.
Would you want to be famous? Heck ya. I'd live in a mansion.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Yep. I can be nice and I'm not afraid to be different.
What is your favorite family recipe? Spudnuts
What are your favorite family traditions? Dirt biking together.
What career or job do you want to have one day? Dentist, something in the medical field. Maybe a lawyer.
What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? Play with Blue.
What makes you laugh? Dad and Jim Gaffigan.
What makes you angry? When Riley takes my new RC car from me when I'm driving it.
What makes you most afraid? Bears, cougars, zombies anything in the dark.
What do you enjoy doing for fun? Riding a dirt bike.
What is your favorite color? Red or Green. Red, because I've always just liked red or green because my dirt bike, a Kawasaki, is green.
What do you dream about? I have dreams where there is just black. Just nothing. Maybe I'm in space.
What would your perfect day look like? I wake up in Idaho and finish the Middle Fork of the Salmon, go to get a huckleberry shake and a burger. Then we go dirt biking and then visit both Grandparents (because this is my perfect day and I can imagine everyone lives close by). Then go home and play with Blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment