By me to the family: "Now that Ben's hair is a little more grown out, doesn't he look like the Greatest American Hero?"
Doesn't he though?
By McKenzie to me: "Get a picture of the whale cloud Mom!" She was driving so I did. Do you see it?
Done:
Hiked up to a beautiful vista with Kenzie on a sunny day.
Biked to my favorite view:
Drove to Albuquerque to see the musical Cats.
And lots of back country skiing trips taken and motocycling accomplished. I have to let Brad post about those.
Learned:
When I laughed at this from Jimmy Fallon:
That Blue doesn't mind swinging on a swing with sunglasses on. In fact, he's totally cool with it.
And finally learned this:









I'm totally that kind of mom too. And it's OK because we're there for the important stuff like keeping them alive. (This is Bonni just using Ricky's account because I'm too lazy to switch over)
ReplyDelete