Tuesday, June 25, 2019

McKenzie - 17

Who is your favorite band or solo artist? I don't know.  I like a lot of different artists.  Right now I'm pretty into Carole King because we just saw the musical Beautiful.  I really like You've got a Friend.  It made me cry in the musical when she left her friends.

What do you see yourself doing five years from now? I'll be in college.  I don't know what I want to study.  Dad says, "BOYS"  Ha, ha, ha that was a good one.

What do you do when you feel bored?  Play with Blue.  Sometimes I watch Netflix.  I may have an addiction.  (Okay, the last sentence was added by me, Mom/Chelsey).

Who is your hero and Why?  I don't know.  Obviously I look up to you guys, but beyond that I'm not really sure.  

Do you have a favorite movie?  I really liked The Fight Club and Life is Beautiful.  

What music makes you particularly happy?  That's a silly question.  All music makes me happy.  Unless I'm really sad.  Then I skip all my happy songs and feel like even the music is sad that day. 

How do you handle stress? I hit things and I yell and I pout.  But also, I'm like never stessed (Note from Mom:  I am laughing because I feel like she's stressed out a lot.)

Do you like to read?  I do like to read.  My favorite book is the The Lonesome Dove.

What qualities do you admire in other people?  I admire strength and determination.  I admire people who are bold and not afraid of voicing their opinions but also willing to listen to other people.  I admire people who are kind but not too kind because that is kind of creepy.  I admire people who do hard things just because they are hard.

How would you describe your own personality? Same as last year.  Good vibes.  Finger gun pointing.

What was your worst moment this year?  It's been a rough year.  I'm pretty sure most of it has been pretty bad.  It just wasn't a good year for me.  Hopefully next one is better.

What have you learned from this rough year?  I've learned don't take life too seriously, man.  Sometimes you just need to relax.

What was your best moment/moments this year?  My best moment this year, I really don't know.  I mean I had a lot of little good moments like when school got out, when I met the love of my life (mom is rolling her eyes), 9 to 5 was actually a pretty awesome time when I played Doralee.  I liked it when Jordan visited because I guess he's pretty awesome.  Going to the musicals with my mom and friends, Wicked, Hello Dolly, Cats and Beautiful.

What made those moments so good?  It was the people I was with and the fun times we had together.

What are you the most proud of that you accomplished last year?  I'm most proud that I got a job.

What are some of your goals for this next year?  I would like to be a happier person and get along with people better.  I'd like to have a better year.  Also, to learn to row a cataraft really well so I can row down the middle fork of the Salmon.

Would you want to be famous?  Yes, because it would be hilarious.  Well, being a famous person would be hilarious because I would be a really weird famous person.  Like, I would paint my face really weird and sit on the curb and wait for the Paparazzi to take pictures of me.  

Do you consider yourself a leader?  I consider myself a leader of men.  Because men are sheep...and women.  People are sheep.

What is your favorite family recipe?  Coffee cake.  I love it.  I made it for myself for my birthday.

What are your favorite family traditions? My favorite family traditions are the barbecues outside in the summer.

What career or job do you want to have one day?  I have no idea.  I'm in a phase of life where I'm not really sure.  I'd be down with being a doctor or a river guide permanently. 

What is your favorite thing to do outdoors?  I really like to raft and sit in the sunshine with no purpose or reason, just because I feel like it.

What makes you laugh?  Life.  Honestly life is hilarious.  

What makes you angry?  Life.  Life sucks.  

What makes you most afraid?  The future.

What do you enjoy doing for fun?  For fun, I like to hang out with my family.

What is your favorite color?  My favorite color is green just because I think it is a pretty color.

What do you dream about?   Being super rich and living on an island all by myself.  Also about making out with people.

What would your perfect day look like?  My perfect day would look like me getting up around 8ish.  I would go water skiing.  My family is there with me.  I would come home and we'd have subway sandwiches and we'd eat them outside at our grillzebo.  I would watch a cool movie and then I'd go to bed.

Is there anything else you want to say before we sign off from the interview?  I want to say that when I look back on this, I'm sure I'll recognize that I was in a misty time and I hope the coming year is far better.

No comments:

Post a Comment