Saturday, June 29, 2019

Life by pictures

That's what I'll call this post. It will have to be quick.

A birthday card I saw that made me laugh.  This is how I feel all the time about eating things that are yummy.


A walk in the park we took one day with the family.  Deep down I really just like the pictures of me.


I look so little next to my boys now.


Just to show the whole family was there, even blue.

It's been a cool summer.

Some pretty views I saw on bike rides and walks.








Spending time at the river.  Scouting it.  (It got up to around 7500 cfs this season)

and running it.  Kenzie and Ben are both learning to row.




Jake had a talent show and killed it by playing and singing Sweet Home Alabama.  


Recorded some songs with Kenzie.




Anna, her best friend, helped us record some songs too.  Actually Anna and Holly but I only have pictures of Anna.  I love Anna and hope she marries any one of my boys in the future.  Really.



Kenz and I got to see Hello Dolly (I think I already blogged about that), Cats and Beautiful.  All AMAZING shows.  So glad I got to see them with my best gal.



A picture I caught of Brad and Riley.  I took it because I think it shows how much the two look alike.


A day we got to see how buff Jordan is...like the Hulk.





A rare moment with Kenzie and Jordan.


And finally, don't mess with my kids.  They are ninja knife throwers.



Funniest thing overheard in our house in the last 2 months.  Said by Riley to Ben while they were wrestling  "Ben you idiot!  Get off me! You got my braces caught in the carpet."  Do your best to imagine the scene.  Ben is wrestling Riley and is on top and has his face mashed in the carpet.  Riley can't move because his brace is caught in the carpet and he is saying that in a muffled voice with a Napoleon Dynamite inflection.  

Biggest lesson learned taught to me by my kids.  The #1 rule of Instagram is that you should never hashtag.  Only moms and famous people hashtag.  Hastagging is like a really lame excuse to try and be like a famous person.  By the way, the famous people limit their to 3-5 hashtags.

Now you know.  Don't hashtag.  I had to stop too.


No comments:

Post a Comment