Sunday, August 18, 2019

Blitzkrieg

of photos that is.  So far behind.  But, as you know, we had an Elder leaving us this summer and there was lots to do.  Also, Brad and I tried to savor every last moment we had together as a family because deep down we know that the mission marks a time when our children never come back as children.  So, I'm so far behind.

 A picture of my sweet boy after a long day of landscaping this summer.  When he'd get home we'd all gather and talk.  I love Summer days and nights of just hanging out with each other.



A pretty cactus flower I saw in our yard that I've never seen before this year.  We've had so many wildflowers this year.  I don't know if it's the extra moisture we had this winter or what but my yard was full of beautiful colors.



We hosted a family reunion in July.  I loved spending time with my family.  I especially loved that even my mom and dad got in on the rafting.  Look how cute they look here.








We got an invitation to go down the Middle Fork of the Salmon river again as a family right before Jordan was to enter the MTC.  This time Brad wanted everyone to row themselves, so we had a lot of practice days at home before we hit the Middle Fork.


 






I found some new yummy recipes.  The first is a chicken marinade that is SOOOO yummy.


The second is a balsamic vinegar chicken.




 On our way to the Salmon. Jordan was so sick.  Notice the despondent form in the corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment