Sunday, September 1, 2019

9-1-2019

Big events of the week:

1.  Remodel started.  Chaos stage right now.

Bar gone:

Upper cabinets and island gone:


1/2 wall gone


sofit gone:


paint colors tried:


flooring removed:


2.  A star was born...



when Kenzie was cast as Ursula in the high school play Little Mermaid.  Yep, also note her best friend Anna as Ariel.


Just a side note.  Her tryout was so terrific she was the only lead that was cast immediately after initial tryouts and didn't have to do callbacks.  Unfortunately, the song she sang and was AMAZING at, I want the Good Times Back, isn't in the licensed version so noone but me gets to hear her sing it.  She'll probably sing it for the state competition though.

3.  Blue became best friends with boy cat.  Okay, maybe not best friends but good friends. Not sure of boy cat's name.  It's either red or white or something from some book kenzie has read...I think faithful.  Anyhow, we have two cats now a girl and boy, brother and sister.  The boy is much more friendly than the girl.


4.  First day of boating this past week (I know...CRAZY, right?)  I didn't get very many pictures.  Here is one of Riley.


Here is one of Ben.


I did capture this though:



Yep, that's Jakey first time up on a slalom ski, goggles and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment