Sunday, November 17, 2019

Real quick

A picture Kenzie drew in drawing class.  She says it was supposed to be a dinosaur or a snake but it turned out being an eel.  She says the Little Mermaid had nothing to do with it turning out like an eel, but really?  I'm questioning.  She loves her drawing class.


How Kenzie feels after she has 5 shows for the weekend.  She is ornery this morning and I'm not talking to her until she sweetens up.


Blue and best friend, boy cat.  So precious.  They are best friends.  Well, boy cat is Blue's best friend.  Blue is probably boy cat's 2nd best friend because when his sister is around he is by her.


Just as a side note I love girl cat.  She catches mice all the time!

Jakers working hard to burn some calories.  He's lost over 20 lbs. this year.  Quite the accomplishment.


No comments:

Post a Comment